Birth Doula Services
- 2 prenatal visits at which I learn more about you, your support team, and your vision for birth; answer questions; provide education and information on various labor and birth processes and options ; guide you in outlining your birth preferences; and provide instruction on comfort techniques so you and your partner feel prepared with a full toolbox of helpful coping strategies.
- Unlimited phone consultations throughout pregnancy and postpartum.
- 24 hour on-call availability starting 2 weeks before your due date.
- Early labor support in your home if requested, and continuous active labor support in your chosen birth setting,
- Immediate postpartum support once baby has arrived to assist with breastfeeding, answer questions, and help you settle in.
- 1 postpartum visit during your first week home to offer support as you process your birth experience, assist with breastfeeding and newborn care questions, provide referrals and resources, and discuss whatever else you’d like.
- Basic breastfeeding instruction and support in preparation for and after baby’s arrival.
Birth Doula Support: $1,100
Discount offered to families planning a home birth to offset out-of-pocket expenses that typically come with home birth Midwifery care.
DOULA + MIDWIFE SUPPORT
Doula + Midwife support is ideal for birthing people who would like a natural, intervention-free birth but feel safest birthing in a hospital or birth center. With this service you will receive complete doula support as outlined with the added benefit of care from a licensed Midwife.
Once you are in labor, Deborah (Fawn) Studebaker, LM, CPM will join you and your doula at home to help you make an informed decision of when to transition to your birth place of choice. Depending on your preferences, she may assess your vitals, assess baby’s vitals, check cervical dilation, and offer herbal, homeopathic and natural remedies. She will be available from 38 weeks through the end of your pregnancy to answer any medical questions/concerns. Prenatal appointments with Fawn can also be arranged for an additional, discounted fee.
Doula + Midwife Care: $1,750
I believe that all birthing people who want the support of a doula during their birth should have access to one, regardless of financial status. I am open to flexible payment plans and barter/trade agreements.
If you are interested in hiring me as your birth doula please contact me here or email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange an in-person interview. There is no charge for this first visit. I look forward to speaking with you!