The first weeks after baby arrives are filled with wonder and excitement. This is a period of continuous learning and adjustment for the whole family. As your postpartum doula I will help you navigate the nuances of this sensitive, special time. My services as a postpartum doula will be tailored to your unique needs and may include:
- Emotional support and encouragement for all members of your family
- Nurture mom as she recovers from birth
- Resources & referrals
- Ensure sleep for the mother and baby
- Care for baby to allow parents time to shower, nap, or spend special time with older child(ren)
- Care for older child(ren) so that parents may have special time with their newborn
- Diapering (cloth and disposable), babywearing basics, and general baby care
- Breastfeeding assistance
- Meal shopping/preparation
- Light house cleaning and organization
- Mother and baby laundry
Postpartum Doula Fee: days- $30/hour, evenings- $40/hour
*Postpartum Doulas are a wonderful gift! I may be contacted directly to arrange pre-purchased postpartum doula care.
If you are interested in hiring me as your postpartum doula please contact me here or email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange an in-person interview. There is no charge for this first visit. I look forward to speaking with you!